Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sunshine Smoothe

On occasion, I use a recipe for my daily green smoothies, but usually, it ends up being whatever fruit and greens I have, thrown into a blender.  Most of them USUALLY turn out alright, but some of them are definite "do-er again-ers!"  If my family really loves one of the smoothies I make, I write down the ingredients on a little sticky note and stick it to the inside of one of my kitchen cupboards so I can re-create it!

Sunshine Smoothie
Serves 4


3 c. water
a blender full of spinach, kale, or other greens of choice
3 oranges
half a fresh pineapple (a couple cups of frozen chunks would be fine, too)
1 banana
one slice lemon
1 c. ice

Pulse water and greens in a high powered blender, and then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your kind and constructive thoughts and ideas!